SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
Audit and Best Practices
Search Engine Optimization
Unless you’ve been living under a rock – You know that search engine optimization is important. It is how you are found on the internet.
The websites we build are built in a way where a lot of the heavy lifting for SEO is done for you like:
- A faster loading website
- Mobile responsive design (view website on phone,tablet, and computers)
- Optimized layout tags
- and more.
We can bring a lot of that capability to existing websites, however, there could be a slightly longer lead time if we need to improve overall website structure first.
Technical Review and Audit Process
The focus of our SEO review process and service offering(s) include but are not limited to:
- Organic search tracking implementation
- On/Off page audit and fixes
- Top performing/underperforming keywords & pages
- Current traffic sources and keywords
- Research for duplicate content issues
- Branded & long tail keyword research & visibility
- Google Analytics and Search Console audit/fixes
- Content Marketing review and Strategy
- User Experience and User Interface Improvements (UX/UI)
- Inbound marketing improvements
We work with clients on a monthly basis(1 year commitment) with their content marketing.
Which could include: Audience research, content planning, content reviews, content production, blog posts, or lead magnets*.
* Our writers are independent contractors. Although our writers cover a breadth of topic areas and industries — We reserve the right to work with subject matter experts or work within your team to create pieces of content. Our team will review and optimize for search prior to be added to content calendar.